Rome and its fountains
May 19, 09:30-13:00 – € 50,00 per person
- Fontana delle Naiadi, Piazza della Repubblica
- Fontana del Tritone, Piazza Barberini
- La Barcaccia (Fountain of the Ugly Boat), at the feet of the Spanish steps.
- Fontana di Trevi, featured in the 1953 comedy “Roman Holiday” with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn and Federico Fellini’s “La dolce vita“ and so famous for the legend which says that tossing a coin in would ensure a fast return to the Eternal City.
- Fountain of the Four Rivers, Piazza Navona
It represents the four continents: the Nile (Africa), the Danube (Europe), the Ganges (Asia) and the Rio de la Plata (Americas).
- Turtle Fountain, a little gem in the Jewish district.
- Fontana dei Tritoni, nearby the boat-shaped Tiber Island surrounded by the Tiber waters.