- Graduated DDS cum laude at the University of Genova, Italy in 1988
- Visiting Assistant in 1991-1992 at the University of Geneva, Switzerland, Departments of Fixed Prosthodontics (Prof. Belser), Periodontology (Prof Cimasoni) and Oral Surgery (Prof. Fiore-Donno, Dr. Bernard).
- Active Member of IAO (Italian Academy of Osseointegration) and of IAED (Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry).
- Affiliate Member of EAED (European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry).
- ITI (International Team for Implantology) Fellow and Chairman of ITI Italian Section
- University Lecturer for Second Level Masters Degree in Digital Implantology (University of Padova), in Periodontology and Implantology (University of Naples “Federico II°”), in Implantology (University of Genova) and in Digital Dentistry (University of Brescia).
- Regular national and international lecturer in more than 30 countries on surgical and prosthetic topics in Implantology.
- Author of several papers written in the same area of Dentistry.