- Professor and Director, Dept. of Oral Implantology, School of Stomatology, the Fourth Military Medical University, Xi’an, China
- President (2012-2015), Chinese Society of Oral Implantology
- President, Shaanxi Society of Oral Implantology
- Vice-President, Committee of Oral Implantology, Chinese Medical Doctors Association
- Expert Council Member of Osteology Foundation
- ITI Fellow
He was graduated from Fourth Military Medical University in 1991 and received his PhD degree in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery with a thesis on implant surface modification in 1996. During 1996 and 2000, he worked as a specialist in Dept. of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery. From 2000 to 2001, he studied in Department of Oral Surgery, University of Berne under the program of ITI scholarship. Since 2001, he has been working as Director of Dept. of Oral Implants in the Fourth Military Medical University. In 2007, he was promoted as Professor. His expertise includes advanced bone augmentation, sinus floor elevation, implant esthetics, computer assisted implant surgery, etc. The main research interests are related to implant surface modification, implant design, biological complications of dental implants, etc. He is an author of over 100 publications in scientific journals and a national and international speaker on topics of ridge augmentation, sinus floor elevation, implant esthetics and digital implant technology.